How to feel glamorous

12:31



We all like to look and feel glamorous. I know I do, and if I had my way I'd want to look and feel glamorous all the time but unfortunately I'm not in a position where I can. Because of my job involving such manual labour, there's a lot of lifting heavy things and fast paced work and a lot of the time I can be dealing with a lot of gross, disgusting things. So, a lot of the time my hair gets chucked up into a bun and I chuck on my trusty old leggings and oversized tee and I head off to work. So when I do get my days off or a little extra evening time I like to take some to myself to feel glam and it just boosts your esteem and mood. It's important to not forget to look after yourself and to little things that make you feel good and make you feel like you look good. Today I thought I'd put together a little list of things I like to do to feel glam. 

1) pamper days/ evenings - I don't usually get to dedicate a whole day to pampering myself so I tends to be Sunday evenings usually, where I'll put on a face mask, hair mask, shave, remove any unwanted hair, eyebrows etc, nails. And I love to go hardcore on the skincare, with toner, cleanser, facial pads and moisturiser by the tub load! 

2) wearing what you want, when you can - this is something I need to get back into the swing. I blame track pants for my laziness. Yes it's nice to have lazy days in sweats and no bra. But when, like me, you do all to often, it becomes a habit and a problem. I don't want to feel crappy and miserable on my days off, feeling sorry for myself in sweats. I want to feel nice and good about myself. Make an effort to feel like your most you-iest you! 

3) Accessorise - it's almost one of the most common tips for near enough anything to do with looking and feeling great. No one can ever stress the fact enough. It's like you could be wearing a boring old hoodie but if you add hoop earrings, sunglasses a few rings and a little bag with nice detailing. You're all set to go! And you look really put together. And when you look good and put together you're going to feel good too! 

4) focus on yourself - don't pay attention to what other people are doing. You lose track of yourself, your mind and what you want to do and what you like and how you want to dress and the person you are. Focusing on yourself can only enable you to improve and better yourself. And what's more glam than being the best you? If you are being the best you can be and working to improve that, you will always feel good in that you are trying to better yourself an over time you will see. 

If you have your own little tips and tricks to feeling a little more glamorous, please drop a comment below, letting me know. I'd love to find some new little ideas and see the list grow. 

Thanks for reading :) 

Georgia x 

Also, sorry for not posting these last few days. Things are going on around me right now that are a little stressful and overwhelming and confusing and I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing. I think my uploads are going to be like this for a little while, so please bare with me. I am sorry. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram